Thursday, January 12, 2023

Story Points are Good AND Evil with Ryan Ripley

 A few weeks ago Ryan Ripley posted a tweet about Story Points...


And as soon as I saw it I reached out to him to ask if we could do a podcast discussing his post. I come to this topic as someone for fought against Story Points for about four years when I started working on Agile teams. Now, I can't imagine not using them.  I  teach Story Points in my CSM classes because I think that when used effectively they can be incredibly valuable to a Scrum Team. I also agree with Ryan's views on this topic

This podcast is the two of us debating the value of Story Points, when and how they can be used for good, and when, as Ryan often says, Story Points are trash.

Video version

Audio version

No comments:

Post a Comment