A student wrote in asking about how to deal with:
• PO can’t or won’t prioritize the backlog
• Team members are always taking on special side projects in the company
• The team is 35 people spread across several time zones - both on and off-shore
• Everyone is working on new products and also supporting up to 30 applications
• Everyone is expected to be at 100% utilization at all times.
• The Sprints are 4-5 weeks long (the size varies depending on the work to be done)
• One hour is allocated for Sprint Planning
This is a lot to address here so I asked my good friend (and fellow CST) Chris Li to join me to talk through these challenges.
The video version of the interview can be found here: https://bit.ly/3SgK2jL
An audio version of the podcast can be found here: https://bit.ly/3xwfWkg
Post a Comment