Wednesday, November 03, 2010




Øredev 2010

In just a few short days Øredev 2010 will kick off in Malmo, Sweden. I’m really looking forward to getting to participate again. It is hands down my favorite conference to be a part of. The material presented is usually quite challenging and the attendees are a very sharp group.

ProjectWizards Meetup in Malmo, Sweden

While I am are there, ProjectWizards CEO, Frank Blome and I are hoping to be able to meet up with the Merlin users in the area. So if you’ll be in Malmo next week, and would like to join us for a drink and a chat, please respond to this post and let know and I'll get in touch with you to give you the details. We have not set the date or time yet, but will do so as soon as we have an idea of how many folks to expect.

Dave’s Presentations at Øredev 2010

I’ll be giving two presentations at Øredev this year., so if you feel like stopping by, please let me know so I can say Hi. The topics I am speaking on are:

No comments:

Post a Comment